7.21.2011

1st Haircut and Ear Piercing!

So we decided to cut Journey's hair. I mean the child did have a mullet, but it was a cute little mullet! I took her to my hair stylist, thinking it would be less traumatic for her...and me. I was partly right, I did just fine, Journey on the other hand had a fit. I am really shocked she has any hair left due to the sudden head movements during the process. But Shelly did an awesome job and Journey looks adorable. I had also been thinking about getting Journey's ear's pierced (for the second time...long story), and I thought why not just make today the most traumatic day of the child's life, so we got her ears pierced too! She didn't take well to the ear piercing lady either...go figure! I think my mom was the most stressed out...quite hilarious. Nevertheless, Journey has an adorable haircut and cute little earrings. I can't wait to put her pearls in that Gramps got her. I am going to have to think up something REAL special for this day next year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment